The most thermally efficient, robust and reliable incinerators on the market
We are one of the uk’s longest established and leading manufacturers of on-farm and portable animal carcass incinerators!
The Addfield range of incinerators have been in production in Staffordshire in the UK for more than 25 years and are 100% British built.
Reliability and durability
Our incinerators are the most robust and durable on the market place, most incinerators last 2-5 years. The very first Addfield incinerator built some 25 years ago is still in operation today.
Cutting edge design, traditional construction
We utilise Computational Fluid Dynamics software to design our incinerators, the same software used to design Formula 1 cars, Petrochemical Refineries and many more high tech industries. We then use skilled craftsmen and traditional methods of construction to create a robustly built thermally efficient machine that gives the buyer a realistic return on their investment. But don't just take our word for it! Talk to our other customers!
Maximum energy efficiency
When compared to other designs the Addfield range of Incinerators are not only the most robust but also the most thermally efficient on the market, ensuring maximum energy efficiency throughout the burn process.
Clean burning for reduced emissions
All machines have come complete with a secondary combustion chamber that complies with EU legislation for achieving 850c and a residence time of two seconds or alternatively 1100c at 0.5 seconds, thus reducing emissions and ensuring a complete clean burn every time.
The Addfield Range of incinerators all have DEFRA approval and comply with the EU Animal By-Products Regulation (EC) No 1069/2009.
What can we offer?
- A quality product at a realistic price to give you a realistic return.
- We have our own in house dedicated customer service department along with trained service engineers with world-wide experience.
- A fully stocked spares department that can replace any part off any of ours and many other make of machines overnight.
- Skilled tradesmen available for emergency breakdowns (we do not use contractors).
- Ex-stock machines for rapid delivery.
- Complete in house design service for new concepts. Utilizing CFD Modeling.
- The Addfield range of Incinerators are all fired with UK sourced burners and can be fuelled by a choice of diesel or bio-diesel, natural gas or LPG.
- Addfield Environmental offer 12 months unlimited operating hour usage warranty.
- ISO 9001 accreditation for all production items which ensure quality throughout our service and business.
- All of our incinerator steel casings are manufactured from 10mm steel, that’s two or three times thicker than our closest competitor’s machine casings.
- The internal refractory structure is constructed from high grade refractory brick. The brickwork is constructed from a interlocking design ensuring strength, integrity and reliability. Along the sides of the incinerator the brick work incorporates our unique “flame-vent” system which allows the flame to penetrate around the carcass to give a more efficient burn. The complete design is easily maintainable and requires no dry out unlike all other “Cast” designs. Ask us about the benefits of the brick over the “Cast” design.
Our Incinerators are Ideal for.
But not limited to the below
- Poultry Farms
- Pig Farms
- Sheep Farms
- Test Centers
- Security firms “document disposal”
- Game Farms
- Pet Cremation Companies
- Any other organisation requiring carcass disposal
- Veterinary Practitioners
- Hospitals / Medical