The Incinerator Manufacturer: Addfield
Addfield are proud to say they are the leading manufacturer of incinerator and crematory equipment and here is why:
- Robust, Reliable and Efficient Incinerators.
- 25 years experience in the incineration industry.
- Our machines utilise a robust two pack paint system, designed to withstand the harshest of environments.
- A pre-cast block impact abrasion zone lines the top of the refractory, protecting the machine from mechanical loading.
- Our machines use a brick lined refractory, which less prone to cracking (due to natural expansion in the joints), more thermally efficient and is easier to maintain.
- Plug and play fully automatic control system in accordance with BS7671-17 - IP65 rated.
- Data logging options.
- Curved hot hearth technology fitted on the MP range.
- Fully DEFRA, DARD, UK and EU compliant.
- All of our customers are provided with a dedicated service engineer.
- We can accommodate bespoke incinerator machines
- Trusted British manufactured quality
The Efficiency Advantage: FACT: You can save up to 40% on fuel using an Addfield machine compared to a competitor machine. (Tests carried out independently by customers). And this is why...
- Pulse fired burners turn off when the machine is up to temperature and prevent fuel wastage.
- Three layers of refractory lining plus a robust 10mm thick casing.
- 180mm/220mm of refractory lining, make our machines one the most thermally efficient in the market. (You won't find any caution hot stickers - heat stays inside our machines).
- Fully automatic incineration process.
- Lightweight resilient refractory fibre insulation door, provides a tight seal and gives excellent thermal efficiency.
- All of our machines are Computational Fluid Dynamically Modelled, which makes sure we make the best use of the heat generated, ensuring 100% destruction of waste, designing out of hot and cold spots and stress testing the machine.